One day, you’ll realize there is an easy way to do everything. Until then, just follow these life hacks. You’ll reheat leftovers, save chips, save money and drink colder beer like a champ. These life hacks might not fix life or death issues, but they WILL make most of your days better. Check them out:
1. Prevent people from stealing your pens.
2. How to make a simple coffee timer with 2 cups.
3. Save your toothpaste by using a bobby pin.
4. Putting text on images doesn’t have to be hard.
5. An easy way to tell if your eggs are too old.
6. Love swearing? Use this trick to stop your phone from correcting you.
7. Sign up for free trials using a gift card
8. Learn how to properly space sandwich meat
9. Clear fingernail polish can prevent buttons from falling off
10. Post-It Notes can clean out junk from a keyboard
11. If your kitchen is small, a cutting board on top of a drawer can create more surface area
12. A pen spring can help save your charger from wear and tear.
13. Putting a little bit of water in a plastic water bottle and laying it on its side in the freezer gives you a way to make ice water quickly.
14. Can openers can easily cut through tough plastic containers or envelopes
15. If your butter is too hard to spread, use a grater
16. Vodka can be smuggled onto cruise ships and into other areas by using a Listerine bottle and some food coloring
17. Wrapping a warm beer in a wet towel and putting it in the freezer can cool it down in 2 minutes
18. If your flip flop thong breaks through the bottom, a bread clip can be used for a quick fix
19. Empty out a lotion bottle and store your important items in it for beach trips
20. An empty chapstick case can be used to hide money or other important items
21. A stapler remover can be a big help when taking keys off of key chains
22. Dryer sheets can remove static electricity from clothes and also deodorant marks
23. Learn how to tie a tie with this chart; it’s easy
24. When you’ve almost finished your Nutella, add ice cream for an awesome treat
25. Hide beer cans at the beach inside of pop cans.
26. Making bacon pancakes is insanely easy… and a great idea
27. There is an art to heating up leftovers
28. Use a fork with your Oreos; no more messy dunking
29. Most plugs can be used as a flathead screwdriver
30. A glass of water can help make your pizza taste great from the microwave
31. Cheap close hangers from the store can be made into chip clips
32. Pringles cans are great for storing pasta
33. Dryer sheets on an air or heat unit can make a room smell much better
34. There is a right way to make a BLT
35. Baking soda can help make peeling eggs easier
We know you liked this and we also know your friends will like it to so please share it with them. It’s free
Incoming search terms:
- LIFE HACKS 2014
- stop being being that guy quote images